• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kids Pass Holder

AdironRider

Can I continue to hurt his feelings?

The passion for a goggle pocket was the first tell.

New Daddy

This thread is hilarious. How did you guys know it was a spam right off the bat? Amazing..

Actually, I initially thought the OP was a good question, before reading the rest of the thread. I have a built-in pass holder in my jacket, but my son's doesn't, so I was thinking about getting maybe an arm-band pass holder. I enjoy going over the small ads at the end of Ski magazine where some cool gizmos are sometimes advertised, and I've never seen an armband pass holder let alone goggle pass holder there, so this thread, at least for me, was informative.

Now I need to decide if I'm going to encourage ill-behaving spammers by buying a goggle ski pass holder. :-D

BenedictGomez

Do you really think they have seasonal rentals for the thing he posted a link for to hold a seasons pass? It's only $7.99 to buy it outright.

But I was hoping to lease with an option to buy.

Do you think he could put me on a one year plan with twelve monthly payments of 67¢?