• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2fer to share Sun, Dec 1

Savemeasammy

I am looking to go tomorrow, but I would like to find someone to share my 2fer with (rather than troll the lot for someone...!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savemeasammy

I will be there but already will be using 2 2fers and a liftopia, If I would have know earlier I would have and not bought the liftopia.

Bummer... I just decided yesterday. I'm not sure how many non-pats days I will get before Xmas... I'd be happy to make some turns though!

xwhaler

Since you live in NH you could consider Okemo. $35 Sunday solution ticket 8-1:30 and they have a good amount of terrain open. No need to find someone in the parking lot. My wife is up there Now while I'm on daddy daycare....switching roles at 11 so I can make some turns

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

Savemeasammy

I may do this at some point this season, but I will try to make Killington work for tomorrow.

reefer

You'll find someone In the parking lot to share your ticket. Never had a problem at K. Don't be afraid to ask. They are very appreciative 99% of the time. I may be heading up tomorrow but my arrival time may be unpredictable. I'm in a Ct Ski Council ski club and can ski for $37.00 as reported by Steamboat. I'll PM you later if I reach a 100% decision on this.