• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington, November 13, 2004

uphillklimber

Resort or Ski Area
Attitash
Date
May 26, 2021
Snow Conditions
  1. Powder
x

Last edited:

pepperdawg

Also a Sat report for K-mart.

as mentioned above conditions were a little scaped, especailly over on Rime/Glades area, and on the hi-traffic intersections, but cover was decent considering the early season/lack of natural.

Guns were on all day, including full blast over on Bittersweet/Skylark, so I would guess that is next as far as terrain-expansion goes.

Snowdown was pretty decent - especailly Highline - great huge soft bumps on the steeps - guns were on , but as long as you had goggle is wasent a big deal. Crowds were managable. As mentioned above quite a few hackers out there, but as long as you kept and eye out you were ok. Upper bunnyburster next to the POMA had great soft snow under the sun.

Great bluebird skies all day. Didnt notice any wind at top...also had to loose a layer.

Jim

i went saturday and thought the conditions were excellent for this time of year. i didn't find as much ice as you described and yes bunnybuster was sweet. i took the poma up a few times in a row due to the awesome snow and moguls.

Y

yam

Hey uphillklimber!!

Fun report, but crazy loonies out there on the slopes, huh? Think there'll be tons of them in January when we're there???
No matter what, I can't wait!
:p
yam