• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington this weekend??

MadMadWorld

Killington is the dirty whore has been ridden too many times. Been there done that. I will wait until they get more snow.

Last edited:

steamboat1

Should be good.They were blowing snow over at Skye Peak (couldn't see what because it was closed, sounded like upper Skyeburst), lower Douple Dipper & Superstar headwall yesterday plus some assorted spot guns around the mountain. Had some rain Tues. night & a warm fog Wed. but it didn't do to much damage except for some of the steeper natural snow trails. Royal Flush was open but I wouldn't ski it even with your ski's. Mellower natural terrain was still in good shape & snowmaking trails had plenty of base with a nice skiing surface. They picked up about 3" Wed. night which freshened things up nicely yesterday. It was good snow not slop. Most everything skied very nicely. Visibility was a real issue Tues. & Wed. but was better yesterday.

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
Should be good.They were blowing snow over at Skye Peak (couldn't see what because it was closed, sounded like upper Skyeburst), lower Douple Dipper & Superstar headwall yesterday plus some assorted spot guns around the mountain. Had some rain Tues. night & a warm fog Wed. but it didn't do to much damage except for some of the steeper natural snow trails. Royal Flush was open but I wouldn't ski it even with your ski's. Mellower natural terrain was still in good shape & snowmaking trails had plenty of base with a nice skiing surface. They picked up about 3" Wed. night which freshened things up nicely yesterday. It was good snow not slop. Most everything skied very nicely. Visibility was a real issue Tues. & Wed. but was better yesterday.

Applause. Thanks steamboat1!

And Domeskier - will do!

Highway Star

I'm reallly looking forward to you guys not showing up, the average ablity level of skiers on the hill should improve dramaticly.

dlague

For non season pass holders:

Now that the 2 fers are all expired - people will hold out to use their 50% off vouchers on better snow days and those using the Ski Vermont 3 or 5 pass will do the same!

Killington seems to be a bookends resort - gets early and late season love!

steamboat1

For non season pass holders:

Now that the 2 fers are all expired - people will hold out to use their 50% off vouchers on better snow days and those using the Ski Vermont 3 or 5 pass will do the same!

Killington seems to be a bookends resort - gets early and late season love!
Had a decent crowd there all week. I guess it helped that they had about 500 skiers from PSIA there. Also they had demo days Tues. & Wed. with many manufacturers represented. Saw more lift tickets than passes this week.

Maybe it only gets early & late season love from posters on this website. I don't think early & late season makes up the bulk of their revenue. I have no problem with people going elsewhere, have a ball.

Highway Star

You guys really suck at trying to insult somebody. It's like you're yelling "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!!!" Found this picture of you:

stock-photo-sorrowful-young-teenager-crying-on-gray-background-124392493.jpg