• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington

steamboat1

From yesterday's Killington "Drift".

US Military Express Cards
Valid All Season Long, with FREE SKIING on Veterans' Day!

Join us for skiing and riding on Monday, November 11, 2013, and veterans get their turns on us! Plus, for the 2013/14 season, all Active Duty, Retired and Honorably Discharged members of the U.S. Military who visit Killington will receive a complimentary Killington Express Card. The card, which is also valid at Pico Mountain, provides discounted lift ticket privileges with every visit. To pick up your card, just present a valid U.S. Military or U.S. Retired Military I.D. at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services.

For those not aware the Express card gives you 50% off on weekday tickets & 25% off weekends.

ScottySkis

I'm still trying to figure out which day is going to work best.

Cornhead msg'd me and he sounded like he was going Sunday with you.

Yes that is the plan as of now. I think Sunday they will have more open then Sat. and I picking my skis up Sat from the Shop hope to see you at K.

steamboat1

I'm going to wait to see how much they're able to get open & what the weather does over the weekend into next week. Might head up during the week for a day or two. It's been over 9 months since I've skied.

SIKSKIER

From Killingtons snow report:

Let’s not jump the gun on top-to-bottom turns, though – the team is working their way over the upper mountain, building up the base and getting ready to go.

Loon open t2b today.BW and SR open t2b on Sat. Somebody is playing second fiddle.Haha

dlague

From yesterday's Killington "Drift".

US Military Express Cards
Valid All Season Long, with FREE SKIING on Veterans' Day!

Join us for skiing and riding on Monday, November 11, 2013, and veterans get their turns on us! Plus, for the 2013/14 season, all Active Duty, Retired and Honorably Discharged members of the U.S. Military who visit Killington will receive a complimentary Killington Express Card. The card, which is also valid at Pico Mountain, provides discounted lift ticket privileges with every visit. To pick up your card, just present a valid U.S. Military or U.S. Retired Military I.D. at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services.

For those not aware the Express card gives you 50% off on weekday tickets & 25% off weekends.

I all over this one!

dlague

Let’s not jump the gun on top-to-bottom turns, though – the team is working their way over the upper mountain, building up the base and getting ready to go.

Loon open t2b today.BW and SR open t2b on Sat. Somebody is playing second fiddle.Haha

No Kidding! Opened first but others pulling ahead?

ALLSKIING

Staff member

Yeah, Im a bit shocked they are not T2b today but they have got to be close......I bet in the next few days there trail count will jump to around 50.....

Cornhead

Just snagged my skis from the shop, funny that such beat up skis can look so purtty underneath!:) Looks like a go for Sunday, lucky me I caught a cold, not gonna let that stop me, let's get this party started!

Cornhead

I'll be there Sunday!

Looking forward to skiing with you again! Seems the crowds should be lighter on Sunday. Can't wait to be back on the snow! I'll give you a buzz. Mini AZ Summit, cool. Here's to T to B skiing on Sunday! They gotta keep pace with SR.