• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Latest Netflix Selection?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I've been watching Mad Men.

Just finished up Breaking Bad (awesome).

I need something new to watch. I wanted to try House of Cards but my wife wasn't really into it. Pretty much burned through all the sitcoms already.

xwhaler

I've been watching Mad Men.

Just finished up Breaking Bad (awesome).

I need something new to watch. I wanted to try House of Cards but my wife wasn't really into it. Pretty much burned through all the sitcoms already.

U seen Homeland yet? House of Cards was good

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AlpineZone mobile app

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Started American Horror Story this week (Season 1). Waiting on new episodes for too many shows right now (Orange is the New Black, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy, Downton Abbey, etc., etc., etc....)

speden

I stumbled on to a good foreign film last night. It's Bollywood movie, but not at all like the usual Bollywood fluff. It's called Kahaani and had some interesting plot twists. It's on Netflix instant.

Hard to say what category to put it in, but the reviews call it a thriller, which seems about right.

ScottySkis

Interns funny r rated naked strippers made it even better, but comedy had me laugh more then normal for movie recommended it for sure.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

mlctvt

Just finished season 3 of Boardwalk Empire. Can't wait until season 4 is released on DVD.

ScottySkis

[h=1]American Hustle[/h]Saw this the other night kind of out their but good.

Not on netflix better my roommate is a SAG member and they send him some movies to watch and review for SAG awards.

JDMRoma

[h=1]American Hustle[/h]Saw this the other night kind of out their but good.

Not on netflix better my roommate is a SAG member and they send him some movies to watch and review for SAG awards.
Im waiting on this right now, Brother is a SAG member and sent it over to see…..knowing I'm an Amy Adams fan…..

ScottySkis

Im waiting on this right now, Brother is a SAG member and sent it over to see…..knowing I'm an Amy Adams fan…..

It was good. I love this free movies.

They sent him like 4 movies this past week. He didn't know about this to he got the first movie in the mail.

JDMRoma

It was good. I love this free movies.

They sent him like 4 movies this past week. He didn't know about this to he got the first movie in the mail.
its pretty cool that they get to see all the movies before they are released……
we watched a bunch on Christmas week but I never really made it through them…too tired from skiing and drinking :)