• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for intel on Warren Gap

mr magoo

I am daytripping to Sugarbush Sat morning early and the Gap should still be frozen. Is the road open? I know it will be sloppy on the way home. Thanks for sharing.
Mike

Savemeasammy

I skied with someone Thursday who took Roxbury gap because he was following his GPS. He said he had to use 4 wheel drive.

He was going to go home via Bethel Mt rd...!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

mr magoo

I skied with someone Thursday who took Roxbury gap because he was following his GPS. He said he had to use 4 wheel drive.

He was going to go home via Bethel Mt rd...!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Thanks for the quick response. I think that the mud is slipperier than snow. It will be frozen in the am, but ruts tell me that bethel mt rd might be smarter

thanks

cdskier

Mad river valley posted on Facebook yesterday afternoon that the Roxbury gap is closed.

HowieT2

I wouldn't go anywhere off pavement right now unless it was absolutely necessary.