• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Mountain 2/2/13 Carpool Day trip

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
My club (ACE) is planning a carpool day-trip to Magic, on Saturday February 2nd. It's intended as new-to-the-mountain boarders and skier group, but everyone is welcome, even Bill! ;)

There will be attractive pricing and a mountain tour for the group. Drop a note if you want more info or are interested.

gmcunni

Bill, curiosity more so than a request but are you offering to extend the ACE discount that day to all AZ members?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'll have to check with the mgt (over there) on the pricing. I am confident it would be extended to first-time at the mountain peeps.

We are pitching it as a day trip with carpool to keep the expense down. Trying to fill the low-cost niche. If people want to stay overnight, go for it; meet for dinner, etc.

Hey, pretend you're in school again - how many people can you cram into one room without the manager getting on to what you're doing?!!

The tour will be a little bit for everyone of all skill levels. Even some tree tours for those who either don't feel comfortable or have never tried to not hit trees before! ;)

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bill, curiosity more so than a request but are you offering to extend the ACE discount that day to all AZ members?

After much procrastination, I got the answer in five minutes. YES! We can extend the offer to others outside our club (providing you are nice to me :dontknow:).

I would prefer that you send me your name so I can put it on the list I provide them. Without you on a list, there will be no confusion. A ticket rate is forthcoming.

mlkrgr

I will consider going. Provided it'd likely be a decent day and I'm available, I'll be there.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Don't forget the day trip to Magic this Saturday 2/2. Friends and family are invited to join. First two that show at Magic and find Marty or Bill we'll give you a 2-fer coupon! We've only got one, but it's a keeper. Of course, we have a special club rate, AND free pizza. How can you pass up free???

Deal

$45 lift tickets at the window (regular Saturday price $59). Show your ACE ID at the ticket counter. or $44 in advance at Liftopia.com

Friends and family qualify too!

Do drop us a note and let us know you can attend, so we know how many pizzas to make and chairs to reserve!
trips@aceskiandboardclub.org

Plenty of lift service and snowmaking. Lots of blues and greens!
http://www.magicmtn.com/

Thank you Jim Sullivan, Big Kahuna, Magic Mountain.

See you there.

Marty and Bil