• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mini Ski Edit

falera97

Don't bother watching the video. It is just some stolen park footage the poster rearranged/chop edited and is trying to pass off as his/her own. :-?

If you looked at the description, I gave the rider credit. I got the clip from a channel called Clip Hive, where everyone can use the clips as long as they give credit, and I did. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly dude...

falera97

Don't bother watching the video. It is just some stolen park footage the poster rearranged/chop edited and is trying to pass off as his/her own. :-?

and a second note, if you're looking for crazy effects (which it seemed like you are), you really shouldn't be watching snowboard/ski edits. That's the last place you're gonna find a bunch of effects. Most people just enjoy watching the simplicity of the videos.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Where did I say anything about looking for effects? :dontknow: What I enjoy is watching a video that has some originality to it. Just being able to splice together some random publically available Park "Contest" video does not make for an "enjoyable" video IMHO.