• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MR skis R & D and "demo" days

mishka

will be posting in this thread where I going to ski. AZ members wanted to try MR skis can confirm here.
Currently I built 4 designs MR110 MR100 MR87 MR86

Wachusett tomorrow 11/21

Killington or Sugarbush Tuesday November 25

Cornhead

Mishka, overnight me the 110's and I can evaluate them in 4ft of snow Saturday.:D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

mishka

if all goes well will be with Tin on Tuesday 25th at Killington and Friday 28th at Wachusett

mishka

planning to be at Wachusett on Tuesday. They opening summit lift so it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to drive further north

mishka

I know this last minute but maybe it's will work

going to Wachusett tonight living in about an hour hopefully will be their around 6--6:30 ski 7--9 or so. Will check before leaving since I am not into smart phones and texting

Tin

I know this last minute but maybe it's will work

going to Wachusett tonight living in about an hour hopefully will be their around 6--6:30 ski 7--9 or so. Will check before leaving since I am not into smart phones and texting

Get with the times! Ye ole ski maker.

mishka

Get with the times! Ye ole ski maker.

:thumbup: well I choose not to.:stirpot:... Trying to hold down to good old days :lol:

to get on with times Tin here know how to reach me old-fashioned way by dialing the number:) and hopefully can help can connect me, temporary of course:razz: with 21st century

Last edited:

mishka

Not sure if anyone will be there or how "demo" will work out at all.
Tomorrow December 10 Tin and I going to Killington