• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - Nass RAW 10/23/09

bvibert

Staff member
Hopefully the weather holds out so I can finally get a ride again. If someone wants to join me I'll be rolling Nass, hopefully around 4:30.

WoodCore

Would love to join you but not sure I can make the 4:30 start as I have a appointment with the doctor at 4:15 in WTBY. Regardless, looks like the weather is going to hold out so I will definitely be out riding Friday for sure, just a little later on in the evening.

MR. evil

Depends on how my body feels when I wake up that morning. Just started week #2 of P90x and it's kicking my
ass.

bvibert

Staff member
Would love to join you but not sure I can make the 4:30 start as I have a appointment with the doctor at 4:15 in WTBY. Regardless, looks like the weather is going to hold out so I will definitely be out riding Friday for sure, just a little later on in the evening.

If no one else confirms I can be convinced to start later. I was trying to attract some of those that are lightless with an earlier start time. ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like it might get a little wet, but as of now I'm still planning on riding. I'll be starting from E Chippens at 4:30.