• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Need Dining ecomendations - Mt Laurel Nj and Philly PA

HD333

I figured I would throw this out here and see what I get.

We are headed to Mt Laurel NJ for a soccer tournament in April and I am looking for some dining recommendations.

Low key Pub Grub/Craft Beer somewhat kid friendly places for the 4 of us is what I am in search of. No chains. Looks like Philly is under a 1/2 hr from where we are staying so I would like to venture there is it is worth the trip.

Whatcha Got?

I figured I would throw this out here and see what I get.

We are headed to Mt Laurel NJ for a soccer tournament in April and I am looking for some dining recommendations.

Low key Pub Grub/Craft Beer somewhat kid friendly places for the 4 of us is what I am in search of. No chains. Looks like Philly is under a 1/2 hr from where we are staying so I would like to venture there is it is worth the trip.

Whatcha Got?

a boatload of chains in the area you are staying

for sure take a ride into the city...there is every type of non chain, family friendly food you could possibly imagine...philly is a great town for eating...if you all like asian, there is a semi-legit chinatown...my go to there is a place called sang kee, which specializes in roast meats...duck, pork et al

btw: forgot to tell you--wife loved the skis...thanks again

HD333

a boatload of chains in the area you are staying

for sure take a ride into the city...there is every type of non chain, family friendly food you could possibly imagine...philly is a great town for eating...if you all like asian, there is a semi-legit chinatown...my go to there is a place called sang kee, which specializes in roast meats...duck, pork et al

btw: forgot to tell you--wife loved the skis...thanks again

Thanks, glad she is liking the skis.