• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New England Season Pass Price Comparison Table

VTKilarney

Wow, interesting, thanks for posting. I never new what a great value Burke and Jay Peak are.
Agreed that the Judge Pass is a good deal. Unfortunately for most people, the savings will be given right back in extra gasoline costs. An extra half hour or hour each way adds up quickly.

I think the one thing you can say is that these prices reflect what the market will bear.

yeggous

Agreed that the Judge Pass is a good deal. Unfortunately for most people, the savings will be given right back in extra gasoline costs. An extra half hour or hour each way adds up quickly.

I think the one thing you can say is that these prices reflect what the market will bear.

The gas is not the big concern to me: it's the lodging. I'd love to know of reliably cheap places near Jay and Burke. Very affordable lodging (ski clubs) are what keep me chained to NH. I avoid Southern VT because of the prices and crowds in general.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

VTKilarney

Last edited:

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
There was some discussion on the Magic Mountain season pass price and I double checked it. It seems the price is now $499. I could have originally made a mistake, but I am guessing they simply lowered it a bit.

skifree

I'm not a big Stratton fan but $399 is a nice price. Seems like old ASC rates

fbrissette

I'd love to know of reliably cheap places near Jay and Burke. Very affordable lodging (ski clubs) are what keep me chained to NH. I avoid Southern VT because of the prices and crowds in general.

For Jay you can go with Grandpa Grunts lodge http://grampagrunts.com/

10 minutes away, 40$ per night, 5$ breakfast.

It is a college crowd kinda place, so don't pick that for a romantic week-end.

MadMadWorld

There was some discussion on the Magic Mountain season pass price and I double checked it. It seems the price is now $499. I could have originally made a mistake, but I am guessing they simply lowered it a bit.

You were correct. I had gone to the site as soon as the price was posted. Either way it's nice to see it dropping a little.

SIKSKIER

I want that NH price for Cannon!!!!!
Just bought my next years for that.While Cannon has historically been much cheaper in years past for a big mountain,they have risen to about average imo.But,by buying mine this early it came with 2 anytime tickets which have a value of up to $144.That still makes it a great value at around $460 adjusted for us NH residents.Threecy?