• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NY/FL Woman Missing On Crosscountry Roadtrip

ScottySkis

I think parents knew he was dead and that why they took car home ! Why else would u take his only transportation home ! Think when parents went their they saw him and knew he was gone that how they knew exactly were to go , they finally decided to end the search and be done with it so that it could finally come to an end ! His parents worthless ! They should have turned him in atleast he be in jail and alive ! They have to live with his blood on their hands now ! Owell I’m glad it over it costing way to much money looking for that creep ! Sorry gabbys parents can’t get answers they want or need but atleast they don’t have suffer threw trial and they know pos can’t ever hurt anyone else again ! Rip gabby ! Brian hope u can handle heat !!

ScottySkis

It is not a requirement in all states for law enforcement to report missing persons on the NamUs database.
How missing people get reported is an issue we are passionate about. Time for some change! 💪🏻
#gabbypetito #JusticeForGabby

thetrailboss

Staff member
Officaily btian kill himself
Or did he.......?

Maybe someone got their revenge and staged it to look like suicide.

Either way he dodged being held accountable.

JimG.

Staff member
The guy is dead and buried; he did us all a favor by offing himself.

I wish we could just move on and forget about these types of assholes. The best way to punish people like this is to forget them.

JimG.

Staff member
Ignoring it doesn’t make sense to me, shine a light on the jack assess so others who may eventually end up like him see /read about it and maybe change their ways, case in point if Harvey followed my suggestion about staying away from drinking he would not have been injured and crying about not being able to ski now, like Laundrie Harv also wasn’t kind to women in the past, who knows maybe he will no longer be responsible for giving out free alcohol at lunch to strangers (some may be alcoholics who’s worst influence is some moron promoting drinking, just trying to make our slopes safer,
You are obsessed.

thetrailboss

Staff member
The dude comes on here promoting his site where he kicks off people who don’t agree with him, perhaps you are one of his alcoholic cronies and don’t give a crap about safe skiing, why don’t you give deadhead crap about constantly giving grief to those who don’t follow his beliefs, you are a damn homer! and you are obsessed with my comments ,step off chump!
Let's keep it on the topic of the thread. If you are here solely to harass another member then you need to move on or we will act appropriately.

ThatGuy

The dude comes on here promoting his site where he kicks off people who don’t agree with him, perhaps you are one of his alcoholic cronies and don’t give a crap about safe skiing, why don’t you give deadhead crap about constantly giving grief to those who don’t follow his beliefs, you are a damn homer! and you are obsessed with my comments ,step off chump and let Harvey speak for himself like a man , you blow smoke to cover for that low life who glorified making a woman romance him , that’s the kind of shit this punk Laundrie had from his parents, they blew smoke just like you! That’s how these punks get along because of weak people like you who can’t understand how to prevent this in the future, ignore the past and your doomed to repeat
Your attacks are not only completely unnecessary, they are also disrespectful to the subject of this thread.

thetrailboss

Staff member
The families have released the suicide note that details what happened right before her death. He claims she got hypothermic from swimming, fell and hit her head and sustained other injuries and that he tried to carry her out (unsuccessfully). He tried to build a fire, but her shock and hypothermia made her shake violently and she complained of extreme pain. He claims she asked for the pain to end. He claims her mercifully killed her and left to spend what little time he had left with his family before he died because he could not be without her.

You be the judge.

jimk

And....

I have one kid who is a lawyer and one who works for Dept. of Justice, so neither are boots-on-the-ground law enforcement types, but I sure have sympathy for regular cops these days; conflicting demands/priorities, dangers, and grey areas.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I have one kid who is a lawyer and one who works for Dept. of Justice, so neither are boots-on-the-ground law enforcement types, but I sure have sympathy for regular cops these days; conflicting demands/priorities, dangers, and grey areas.

TB beat me to it...Scotty asked me to post this:

I agree with jimk soon this country will have no law enforcement at all. Who would want to do that job today?

I have never been a gun person but I'm ready to purchase a handgun.
Seems like a lot of the case is "hindsight is 20/20".......