• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pats peak Jan8th 1st Race night

Vortex

Well its about to start.

Tree_Skier(our ringer)
Ga2ski(nationally ranked tele skier),
Roark(most improved),
Charlie (most Fun had)Schussler,
SkiBum995(new Guy) Replacing Chilemass. We will Work on busting him.
Scott(Ga2ski buddy) (Made the change from rec skier to racer nicely)
and me

1st race night of the Season for all the teams will be lead by us. Alot of fun, Runs are video taped. Results given in Sled Pub after the Race. Come cheer us on... use the Member benefits discounts and ski cheap at pats at the same time.

We race every monday night for the next 9 weeks and hopefully into the finals after then.
Pats does a great job making this fun. Again take advantae of the discount coupons and join us.

ga2ski

Well its about to start.

Tree_Skier(our ringer)
Ga2ski(nationally ranked tele skier),
Roark(most improved),
Charlie (most Fun had)Schussler,
SkiBum995(new Guy) Replacing Chilemass. We will Work on busting him.
Scott(Ga2ski buddy) (Made the change from rec skier to racer nicely)
and me (a tiedye wearing leprechaun)

1st race night of the Season for all the teams will be lead by us. Alot of fun, Runs are video taped. Results given in Sled Pub after the Race. Come cheer us on... use the Member benefits discounts and ski cheap at pats at the same time.

We race every monday night for the next 9 weeks and hopefully into the finals after then.
Pats does a great job making this fun. Again take advantae of the discount coupons and join us.

Come on out and join us. BTW - I had no clue what Bob was talking about for discounts but here is the link http://forums.alpinezone.com/11872-alpinezone-forum-member-discounts.html. Looks like you can save $10 to $15.

Last edited:

Vortex

Pats has closed for the day stay tuned I'll give you a race update when I can www.patspeak.com

Edit I called them to get a conformation. ( No Race tonight.) Spoke with Ginny.

Out of the office till the pm. Will post more info about make up if I get it.

Last edited:

thetrailboss

Staff member
It was a good thing for them to close. K-mart and Pico are open....pouring rain here in the Upper Valley and it is doing so out west I've heard.

tree_skier

We did get a couple of inches last night but was 32 and raining when I left my house at 8.

I am a little depressed about the cancelation as I am ready to smoke Bob, I even used the expensive juice on the old boards.

Vortex

Captains, Chiefs, Heads of your Clans,

Today, Monday, January 8, 2007 we will not be racing.

Due to heavy fog and some uncrystalized precipitation we have chosen not to operate today, but will resume full operation tomorrow. For Monday night teams this means that we will not start racing until Monday, January 15th.

As of right now we plan to continue with all programs for the remainder of the week. If there are any changes to the Corporate schedule I will contact all captains as needed.

We still have plenty of snow to ski and race on, and plan to make more as soon as the temperatures drop. Races this past weekend and Friday went off without a hitch and all involved were thrilled.

Please feel free to call the office 603.428.3245 with any questions.

Sarah, Race Secretary

This is what they sent me
So next Monday same plan. I'll be thre by 4

thetrailboss

Staff member
I am a little depressed about the cancelation as I am ready to smoke Bob, I even used the expensive juice on the old boards.

:lol: :lol: The "expensive" juice....that's funny.

I am going to have to make another visit sometime this season.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Tree_skier: did you update the GS suit? Any corporate sponsors this season for you? :wink: