• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Phillies Tonight?

Philpug

Phillies have 12 outs to win, Rays have 9. We don't have Cole, but we have a better bullpen.

ComeBackMudPuddles

What's the prevailing mood in Philly/PA over the suspension? Are people pissed? Are they OK with it? Do they fear karma is on Tampa's side?

Phans are psyched and the cops are getting ready.

I was just talking to a buddy about the cop situation in Philly because whether they win or lose..there are going to be riots..and apparently they have busses filled with 40-50 cops at the ready...and mobile units all over.

Less than 3 hours until the rest of Game 5..for baseball fans..when was the last time a World Series game was postponed by 2 days with a tie score through 5.5 innings???

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'll actually watch the game tonight. Got a 50" Phlatty with full surround sound.

No matter what happens, it will look and sound awesome.

Moe Ghoul

I was just talking to a buddy about the cop situation in Philly because whether they win or lose..there are going to be riots..and apparently they have busses filled with 40-50 cops at the ready...and mobile units all over.

Less than 3 hours until the rest of Game 5..for baseball fans..when was the last time a World Series game was postponed by 2 days with a tie score through 5.5 innings???

That's SOP. Eagles games have a Muni Court set up in the stadium to mete out justice in real time, lol. Most of the idiocy will take place in South and NE Philly, anyway.

The flatty is a job requirement for me :smile:

LOL..I spend to much on skiing to buy a fancy TV...

Less than an hour..I'm stoked to see the Phillies take it..but if they don't win tonight..then it's back to Florida with two really tough starting pitchers and those dang cow bells..

Philpug

I'll actually watch the game tonight. Got a 50" Phlatty with full surround sound.

No matter what happens, it will look and sound awesome.
100" here, yeah I'm compensating but what a great picture.

Rays have 3 innings, Phillies have 4 and a better bullpen.

n599896839_1405703_9618.jpg

Phillies are 6 outs away,,,and is it just me or is this game going to end up taking as long as a regular game..lol