• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Planned trips for 24-25

Hawk

Almost there. One maybe two years max...
4 years for us. I plan to move north for long periods with some travel at first. Then maybe rent a house in Europe for some time. My wife's mother and father are Irish so she is gong to duel citizenship and I could probably do the same with Italy. That way we do not get kicked out on a long stay.

nhskier1969

This is a good year to book at ski trip to Canada. The exchange rate is incredible. I booked a five night one bedroom ski in/out condo, after the early booking discount and the difference in the exchange rate the total cost was under $1k

KustyTheKlown

This is a good year to book at ski trip to Canada. The exchange rate is incredible. I booked a five night one bedroom ski in/out condo, after the early booking discount and the difference in the exchange rate the total cost was under $1k

dude tell me about it.

i booked banff and revelstoke like stupid early. months ago. i was able to book this nice place in banff (https://crmr.com/resorts/buffalo-mountain/) for 6 nights for for $630 USD! i run the same search now and that same room is 2x the price. i booked a back up room in banff for $1050 in case the first is really too good to be true somehow.

similar but not as ridiculous deals in revelstoke. i have 3 options reserved ranging from shit motel ($950 usd) to decent ramada property ($1300 usd)

i am looking at about $125 usd/day for a 2 week trip in pretty decent abodes.

Last edited:

ctdubl07

Standard winter season wknds at MSnw home.

West family Feb trip this year is Telluride which I'm dreading because I think I'll fall in love with place...

Will try and sneak back to Andermatt in Jan or check out a new Crans aqui.

Hope everyone else here gets to enjoy someplace special for them to.

nhskier1969

dude tell me about it.

i booked banff and revelstoke like stupid early. months ago. i was able to book this nice place in banff (https://crmr.com/resorts/buffalo-mountain/) for 6 nights for for $630 USD! i run the same search now and that same room is 2x the price. i booked a back up room in banff for $1050 in case the first is really too good to be true somehow.

similar but not as ridiculous deals in revelstoke. i have 3 options reserved ranging from shit motel ($950 usd) to decent ramada property ($1300 usd)

i am looking at about $125 usd/day for a 2 week trip in pretty decent abodes.
I booked Panorama BC 1 bedroom condo ski in/out for 4 nights total cost including taxes $685. My Ikon Pass will take care of the lift tickets. I'm also going to Fernie. I booked a 1 bedroom in the village. Total cost for 3 night lodging and two day lifts tickets for my wife and I is $910. Ski and stay at Fernie comes out to $151 PP.

EdwinSimmons

I'm heading to the mountains next weekend for some snowboarding 🏂 Anyone else planning a trip soon?