• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Point and Chute

Huck_It_Baby

This is the last weekend to access the chin via a lift and short hike. I'll be up there maybe some of you guys will to. =)

Best place in VT to ski.

Here's a shot from my cam 2 weeks back.
Chin_Cliff_Alex_1.jpg

Savemeasammy

Maybe 15 feet. North side of the chin.

The pic makes it look like it could have been higher (looking on my phone, though...). Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your answer? Wink, wink...

If I end up at Stowe, I'd be happy to make some turns with you if you are interested.

Huck_It_Baby

The pic makes it look like it could have been higher (looking on my phone, though...). Are you sure you don't want to reconsider your answer? Wink, wink...

If I end up at Stowe, I'd be happy to make some turns with you if you are interested.

Maybe it was higher. It depends where you drop it from and how fast you go. There is a place in the center of the rock that is lower than 15 but I was going off just skiers right of that point which is a bit higher. There are a couple ppl (red jacket) in this picture a little above the rock which gives it some scale.

I'm all for meeting if you get up here. Just PM me if you do and we can meet at the quad.

chin cliff.jpg

Savemeasammy

I'll check this out on something with a bigger screen when i get home!

I'll let you know about Sunday. I'm always looking for someone to ski with! Everyone else seems to have hung 'em up for the year...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com