• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Potential Rental

56fish

Website
www.borderskirental.com
Not sure which forum to post. Requested that info from "feedback/help" forum - reply was a bit vague.

Anyway....any interest out there in renting a small house at 390 North Hill Road in Westfield VT (7.25 miles from JP tram base)? Have been leasing annually...tenant moved out. Thinking of weekly/monthly rental. Will have interior pic available after I remodel at the end of this month.

0819021038.jpg from road.jpg (house on left in this pic taken from N Hill Rd)

Thanks

ScottySkis

Not sure which forum to post. Requested that info from "feedback/help" forum - reply was a bit vague.

Anyway....any interest out there in renting a small house at 390 North Hill Road in Westfield VT (7.25 miles from JP tram base)? Have been leasing annually...tenant moved out. Thinking of weekly/monthly rental. Will have interior pic available after I remodel at the end of this month.

View attachment 9050 View attachment 9051 (house on left in this pic taken from N Hill Rd)

Thanks

I think this a good fourm for your rental, just curious how much are you asking?