• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

problems at institution!!

Website
maps.google.com
i had to go inside tonight to get my beloved 151 mohitos....i ran into my fav bartenders that had the night off....one was celebrating his 34th bday....had 2 151 mohitos & a nice chicken dinner with coffee & ice cream....2 of my fav folks at institution walk in blah blah....i see one of the managers call this fella over & it didnt look good....last week my boy urinated into an ash tray on a monday night on the upper deck with a customer sitting behind him who owns an oil company....this fella has a personality that makes me look like a wall flower....he can charm the pants off rachel welch for goodness sakes....anyway hes PNG'd for the season....just a stupid $ucking move....i think next season he'll be back!!:roll::roll::wink::wink:

legalskier

If you'd given him some adult diapers, it could have avoided the whole situation.

Glenn

one time I saw bobbee flay make mohhitos on the food television i sat on my couch to watch the program. remember beavis and buttox-top?>?? Those guyz sat on a couch too when they awtched teevee. maybe bobby filet would make another episode with moghitos...but we all know waht happened i warsaw during word War 2II!!!11!!1111 :argue::argue::argue::angry::angry::-x:angry::-x:grin::smash::smash::smash:

images

ctenidae

Man, that sounds like my kind of place.
Mostly because they ban idiots who piss in ashtrays.

I'm curious as to the relevance of the customer's line of work.

oglethorpe-1-sized.jpg

Warp Daddy

this is YET another reason why SOME should NEVER drink ----------------sounds like an over-concentration of AH's abound at said institution

Grassi21

one time I saw bobbee flay make mohhitos on the food television i sat on my couch to watch the program. remember beavis and buttox-top?>?? Those guyz sat on a couch too when they awtched teevee. maybe bobby filet would make another episode with moghitos...but we all know waht happened i warsaw during word War 2II!!!11!!1111 :argue::argue::argue::angry::angry::-x:angry::-x:grin::smash::smash::smash:

images

:lol:

ctenidae

hes one of my favs at institution....an incredible personality....he's the life of the party....hopefully he'll pay someone off & be back soon!!:grin::-D

I bet if he bought urinal cakes for all the ashtrays they'd let him back in.
They'd probably taste as good as a 151 mojito.

ctenidae

I figured it out.

Our beloved BB is actually Basil Marceaux. Or maybe Basil's Brother.Certainly related, or at least similar.

wa-loaf

So I was thinking .... do mice really like the urinal cakes or is that just to fit in with the moneys? Dna testing has shown this to be untrue when used in the wrong way for love.

chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

legalskier

I figured it out.

Our beloved BB is actually Basil Marceaux. Or maybe Basil's Brother.Certainly related, or at least similar.

If Basil loses, he'll be applying for that new opening to be Tidy Bowl Man.

Glenn

not really although there are aholes anywhere u go....BeanoNYC stopped by with his wife in april or may....nice folks!!

bean bahrittos r good 2 eat. some meat has too much bad stuff in it and my trainer says know way! U cann't eet that! nathan's serves hawtdogs :blink::-D:cool:;-)

images

Glenn

stop pickin on beano!

hay...we;re knot picking on anyone here. Do you know what the polic have done? huh??// or how about what happened in WWII sometimes the world is meaner than a manly femail massuse! :argue::snow:

images

ctenidae

Jamaicans know what happened in the Ghetto in WWII. They were lucky to escape being starved and frozen even though IG Farben makes massage equipment and for workouts it can't be beat except when after if you have too many 151 mojitos you might feel like my grandmother would have if she'd been there then, but she wasn't, so it's okay because we'll always have Paris.

amazon-horned-frog.jpg