• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

problems at institution!!

drjeff

billy- you need to start training!

A-1176DVDLG.jpg

Training is da key as I can do 151 sets of squats since I've been training it hardcore with the old school methods that grandma from the Brownsville section of Warsaw, since that's what it was called before some boat brought her to my beloved village which I almost beloved as much as the institution. Aftr the old school 151 work out, I have to go get da nots worked out by the jamacins so dat I can lift the mowjitos dat bobby fa lay makes dat ar so good that even Jimmy Ve and Jimmy C and probably Jimmy P from the 1962 Toledo AAU 13 year old champions round ballers take the F train all da way from Murrays on 1786th street by Myron 3 toes Briss Supply store for dem

wa-loaf

Need to go spend some time at the institution this morning.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef013484b0dca5970c-800wi

legalskier

Training is da key as I can do 151 sets of squats since I've been training it hardcore with the old school methods that grandma from the Brownsville section of Warsaw, since that's what it was called before some boat brought her to my beloved village which I almost beloved as much as the institution. Aftr the old school 151 work out, I have to go get da nots worked out by the jamacins so dat I can lift the mowjitos dat bobby fa lay makes dat ar so good that even Jimmy Ve and Jimmy C and probably Jimmy P from the 1962 Toledo AAU 13 year old champions round ballers take the F train all da way from Murrays on 1786th street by Myron 3 toes Briss Supply store for dem

Omg my pants are wet!

:lol:

neil

This is a hilarious thread. Made even better by seeing that Insanesville has been banned :D

legalskier

This is a hilarious thread. Made even better by seeing that Insanesville has been banned :D

StraightJacket.jpg

But who will we rack it old school with now?

55aead73-f853-48c4-bc7c-bad7006adca7.JPG

"Old School Bike Rack In Front of South London Cycle"

NYDrew

its still there. there is a locked thread where he just goes on personal attacks on me. I was gonna have him banned but apparently it was already done. quite amusing that someone who regards themself as so smart that he got himself banned with something that sounded like it came out of beavis and butthead.

Riverskier

its still there. there is a locked thread where he just goes on personal attacks on me. I was gonna have him banned but apparently it was already done. quite amusing that someone who regards themself as so smart that he got himself banned with something that sounded like it came out of beavis and butthead.

I couldn't care less that BB is banned, but if I recall correctly it was you who started with the personal attacks on him and not the other way around. Just sayin...

ctenidae

But Neil Patrick Harris is gay.

I've heard some things about that unicorn, too. Makes Goat Night at Marc's sound like a Sunday picnic with Mary Poppins.

wa-loaf

I couldn't care less that BB is banned, but if I recall correctly it was you who started with the personal attacks on him and not the other way around. Just sayin...

Maybe I missed something, but mocking his insane threads is not a personal attack?

Glenn

This is frigging hilarious! I love it!!!! :lol:

Glenn

Isn't it Beavis and Buttox top? :lol: