• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pulled the trigger today on my anniversary present from wife

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Here is the first iteration. I asked her to make a couple of changes. The Tram looks like the JHMR Tram to me so, I asked her to make more square. I also asked for the mountains behind Tram to sharper and to put a gully in kind of like Lincoln's Throat. I wanted the Old Man a little more towars the middle.

Sorry for the small size but I cannot upload any larger.

View attachment 6421
Nick, BTW I tried to upload this pic to my gallery and it said it went but I could not find it. The number of pics in my gallery does not change.

That is PIMP.

Puck it

Second iteration. Old man is bigger. I like. The Tram and Lafayette are still not right.

I would upload a pic but the new forum is hosing me on uploading.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm working on the gallery issue guys. I can't seem to upload images right now either. It says they were succesfull but then it doesn't show up.

Here is the image I think larger sized.

Cannon Skis First Iteration.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
Is it a requirement to have "Ski Logik" on the graphics? Personally if were custom designing graphics for a set of skis, I wouldn't want part of the design to be an advertising billboard for the manufacturer.

Puck it

Is it a requirement to have "Ski Logik" on the graphics? Personally if were custom designing graphics for a set of skis, I wouldn't want part of the design to be an advertising billboard for the manufacturer.

Not sure. I did not ask. It does not bother me that much. The page of custom examples all have it though.

Rikka

Great looking sticks! Awesome graphics.
Best of luck with them!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I would imagine the company would certainly want their name on them. I would if I were Skilogic.

A lot of people will see skiis like that and ask where they are from.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Puck-it ---- is there any licensing issues with Cannon? I would see it as free advertising but some places get bent out of shape over stuff like that.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I would imagine the company would certainly want their name on them. I would if I were Skilogic.

A lot of people will see skiis like that and ask where they are from.

I'm sure they would want their name on them. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, I'm just someone who likes to minimize advertising on my possessions. An example would be my recent car purchase. I told the dealership to remove their advertising sticker on the car before I would drive it off the lot.

Puck it

off to manufacturing.

LL

Puck it

Nice. No missing you at Cannon, now. I like how they even got the split between Zoomer and the top part of Zoomer Lift.

Hard to miss with me this year anyway with my replacement jacket from Mammut. They only had the color curry left.

She did a great job with the front five. The tram tookmthe most work.

I picked up a pair of Jester Pro's at the Ski Haus for them yesterday. Last year's model.

bigbog

Think the good ones(ie...SkiLogiks....etc) can do the 4-day-old cut-up and wind fried, in addition to fresh stuff...that's what is going to be so much fun with these 90+/100+ playthings. Glad this is staying alive Puck It, keep me zeroed in on the long-term goal rather than blowing $$ on something stupid like a new OC-1 or flatwater boat:lol:...(can't believe I'm saying that....but the skiing was so good the few times at end of last season....).

Puck it

Being from NH, I'm slightly embarassed to ask, but what are the trails in the background supposed to be?

If you mean the backbround behind the Tram.

Not trails, those are the slides on the peaks across the notch (Lafayette and Lincoln)