• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quebec the roads less traveled

Killingtime

Ive never been, whats the drive time on Lemassif say from southern NH ? Definatly ready to travel !

Its great up there. Def go if you can. Easily six hours though.Took almost a full day from Killington to Sainte Anne two years ago because of an ice storm just just over the Canadian border. Pulled over and stayed overnight in a hotel. Even new snow tires weren't much help.

crank

Ive never been, whats the drive time on Lemassif say from southern NH ? Definatly ready to travel !

Probably around 6 hours to Quebec. Another hour to Le Massif. Plenty of lodging options in Quebec or around Ste Anne. Not so much right near Massif.

Looks like a nice place. I wanna know what all of those folks are carrying in their backpacks? They look stuffed, when I’m full on touring my pack never looks that full.

Did not check the film but they put in some backcountry huts this year and perhaps carrying gear in. Definitely a mountain I have been following