• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quiver Killer Binding Inserts

CTEagle

Anyone ever use the Quiver Killer Binding Inserts? Any information? Reviews? Likes/Dislikes?

Puck it

I have used and installed them on one pair. Nothing much to say but they work. I have installed on a second pair yet. No need to yet.

farlep99

I've used & installed them. Use them for swapping different tele bindings between skis. They're great for that purpose & they're primarily used (from what I've seen ) to swap between a touring & regular downhill binding on the same ski. Or between tele & alpine with same ski

CTEagle

Thanks for the info. I just ordered my kit earlier. Any tips on install?

Puck it

Thanks for the info. I just ordered my kit earlier. Any tips on install?

Be very careful drilling. Use a drill press if possible. Also make sure you have the correct drill bit size. I actually dropped down a size after the first one.

farlep99

Careful drilling and careful tapping (you must tap the holes). Make sure you're using a correct bottoming tap. I used Binding Freedom, so just bought the one on the website. Re Drilling: using a bit with a stop collar is the way to go, even if using a drill press (they sell that on the site as well).

I've installed QK's on 4-5 pairs of skis & found it pretty easy. www.bindingfreedom.com has a good tutorial video on their page. Watch that a few times & you'll get it. If you're handy at all it's very easy, especially if you're installing them in holes that are already drilled on your skis.