• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Restaurants/shops around Mt.Snow?

KD7000

Maple Leaf brewery & restaurant in Wilmington is always good. Dover Forge is good too.

Jerry's Deck at the Old Red Mill is one of my favorite summer locales, but I'm pretty sure they're closed in winter. I'd guess the regular restaurant inside the Mill is good.

trackbiker

TC's in West Dover is good with a varied and reasonable menu. The snowboard collection is pretty interesting. Kelly Clark's family owns the place. Never been on a weekend but they usually have some specials mid week.

drjeff

My families favorites (in no particular order)

For a pizza and a few drinks and a few games for kids - can't beat the Snowbarn

General Family Restaurants: The Last Chair (the wait can be 60-90 min on weekend + holiday nights in season, but the arcade there keeps my kids entertained as we wait for a table)

West Dover Joes - good food

The Dover Forge/One More Time - another family favorite

"Nicer" restaurants - Two Tannery Road - never had a bad meal there

Nona's at the Inn at Sawmill Hill - good upscale Italian

The Hermitage Inn (currently the main dining location for Haystack/Hermitage Club members - very good

Basic Pub type meal - The Valleyview Saloon

I haven't been into TC's yet this year as it just reopened under new (kind of) ownership a few weeks ago - it's no longer run by Kelly Clark's dad, but her brother and sister in-law have taken it over - they own + run the Beachcomber Restaurant on Block Island in the warm weather months, and I like their restaurant out there. My family will be checking out TC's soon - local early vibe was good

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

mulva

My family did TC's last year and it was a good time. They have a varied menu and the staff was really nice. The vibe was pretty laid back. All the Kelly Clark stuff around the restaurant was fun for the kids.

skifree

silo has good food and a little night life.
if coming from 91/route 9 you have to stop at Vermont country deli in Brattleboro
sitzmark for cheap beer

Glenn

It's all pretty much been said. I'm a fan of the Saloon for $2 PBR drafts and good food at a fair price.

The Valley can get busy during the peak vacation times. At that point, it may be worth a drive to Bratt. If you don't want to head all the way to downtown, West Bratt has The New England House and the Chelsea Royal Diner(not sure how late the diner is open).