• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Site down

abc

How did people post when the site is down?

It was down the past few days. Now I see it’s been down longer than that, (or more episode of being down for days on end?)

Not that I’m “worried” any more. This site is down more often than it’s up for some years now. I’ve given up on it.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey guys.. sorry on the issues recently. Last few months had some issues , my credit card expired and every time I tried to update it on the host website it wouldn't accept it, so I paid for the month and the following month it lapsed again etc. finally have it setup now on autopay for a new card.

Also this time the log files filled up and ran out of storage. The host fixed it.

I did setup a monitoring service this morning so that I get notified automatically if there is an issue instead of needing everyone else to tell me so hopefully I catch it quicker.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hey guys.. sorry on the issues recently. Last few months had some issues , my credit card expired and every time I tried to update it on the host website it wouldn't accept it, so I paid for the month and the following month it lapsed again etc. finally have it setup now on autopay for a new card.

Also this time the log files filled up and ran out of storage. The host fixed it.

I did setup a monitoring service this morning so that I get notified automatically if there is an issue instead of needing everyone else to tell me so hopefully I catch it quicker.
Thanks. And word has it that you are heading skiing......

jimk

Just logged in since start of outages. Until logging in it appeared that the site was down for good. Glad it was a personal problem.:)