• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Apps

Mitch9988

Looking for some feedback on the Navionics Ski App? Thinking of getting it, looks pretty good.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
You guys must have a huge marketing budget. The guy signs up here. I get dozens of emails notifying me about it. Plus now this post.

Maybe I'm totally wrong but this seems like a backwards attempt to garner feedback on the app from the company perspective.

o3jeff

You guys must have a huge marketing budget. The guy signs up here. I get dozens of emails notifying me about it. Plus now this post.

Maybe I'm totally wrong but this seems like a backwards attempt to garner feedback on the app from the company perspective.

Lol, they should give it out free since you're on to them!

WinnChill

It's finally up and running--the Snowforecast.com iPhone App!!!! Check out details on our Facebook page or go directly to iTunes.

WinnChill

WinnChill

Agree! That's what I use too. I heard that the Android version can be completed quicker with the framework from the Apple version already in place. Not sure how that works but I'd like to see it asap.