• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Opening Day 2013-14 Predictions

planb420

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they will have a suprise Turkey Day opening just to steal the thunder from Powder Ridge and Mohawk. (Sundown passholder bias here but hey I can hope) :fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun:

planb420

Have faith, the rain WILL move south and we WILL get the snow. (At the very least NO RAIN) :slap: hopefully

planb420

yeah even worse it got pushed back to Dec 13 today.:sadwalk: I will say however they do have and have had enough to open (some trails), but they are playing it smart and stockpiling what they have till after this stupid warm spell:angry: and impending (r word) that is predicted this week. When I made my prediction it was with my "I REALLY wanna snowboard NOW" cap on rather than my "rational" cap.:oops:

Cant blame a guy for hoping right?

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
looks good next week for snow making. the goal is to open with everything but gunny. two parks (4 features each)

it would be our best opening since ive started here.

Think Cold

Madroch

looks good next week for snow making. the goal is to open with everything but gunny. two parks (4 features each)

it would be our best opening since ive started here.

Think Cold

Agree with the decision... But what about 08-09- didn't Sd open Black Friday with everything but maybe papoose headwall and gunny?

planb420

King of the mountain gonna be same as last year?

Sent from my DROID4 using AlpineZone mobile app