• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski themed tee shirts and whatnot

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Round Top tee done! I think I skied there at least twice when I was 10 or 11 on ski club bus trips with my family. I don’t remember a single thing about the place other than I liked it and always looked forward to going back.

One more Snowjournal request after this and then … Duchess? That’s gonna be a little difficult. But we’ll take a stab at it.

https://etsy.me/31y62lv

9A8D0895-C30A-4A82-BD53-A15F360FE29C.jpeg

JimG.

Staff member
That's a nice job.

I live 10 miles from there now but never skied there when it was open.

Thank you, Jim. It’s interesting to me how short a time they were in operation. Less than 10 years?
Since you never skied their, the base was actually on the chairlift to the right. those trails on the right are not proportioned properly. I will look for a good image for you.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Since you never skied their, the base was actually on the chairlift to the right. those trails on the right are not proportioned properly. I will look for a good image for you.
I appreciate the help 180. I tried using what images I could find online, which are precious few. I then used the satellite data to paint the map. Perhaps an older satellite photo would work best because it would be less grown in?

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
My brother took a self portrait years ago. Since then he passed away.

D906D70F-98DD-4FD7-A5A8-91732486744A.jpeg

I came across the photo recently and felt compelled to recreate the t-shirt he was wearing. I found a graphic that looks very much like the original moose but added a beard.

https://etsy.me/3qwB1a3

8E452EB7-C26E-4DBA-BE75-7BA8EED8D7E1.jpeg

Abubob

Website
tee.pub

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Cool stuff, I just checked the site. I couldn’t find a Wildcat one, am I missing it?
No, you didn’t miss it. Just haven’t gotten to it yet. Maybe next? I’ll post it here when it’s ready. Thanks for the suggestion.