• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

abc

I mean, were I forced to bet, I'd double-down on "not spinning", I really dont understand how they could run the lists if the models are correct.
I know.

I'm not optimistic. But the skis are in the car just in case. I'm working from home tomorrow. If the lifts are turning, I'll just head to the hills.

Oz Von Toco

My weather app says it's been snowing the last 2 hours but it's just been raining here. 5 miles from hunter lol

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

legalskier

Last edited:

sankaty

4" of snow so far in Reading, VT, at 1600'
Not too dense at 29F
Wind not much of a factor so far, but that could change quickly

Not yet sure if I'm going to try Okemo, Magic, or Stratton

SIKSKIER

From what I've seen a lot of the snowfall is elevation dependent except for the Cats.I had to laugh watching Tim Kelly last night as he had the Cat region getting 5-20 inches for just that reason.

fplopes

I have about a feet on snow at my place in Windham. more coming.......

sankaty

Already 8" plus in the Albany area just 200' ASL. Seems to be snow everywhere in southern and central VT.

Glenn

Mt. Snow and Stratton are saying 5-6" so far. I'm pleasantly surprised to see it snowing on our webcams just North of Bratt. We're at about 800ft +/- of elevation.

rocks860

Hmmm my conundrum now is do I go to mount snow or magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocks860

Basically I’m just wondering whether this snow will make a difference in having decent coverage on what’s open at magic, or weather it will still be treacherous on newly opened stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk