• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Fueled up my generator....again, no power since 1pm . Alarm set 4:30am
Bomber line sounds nice but I doubt I’ll get there early so woods it is.
Thanks for all the info

JimG.

Staff member
Not my weekend...woke up at 6:00 to head up to Platty and was greeted by a downed tree blocking my driveway. I'll be spending the better part of today with a chainsaw. Fortunately the tree that fell is not huge in diameter so I can remove it myself. Also fortunate that other than messing up my day today the tree fell far from the house and damaged nothing. Never lost power either.

Have to attend a funeral tomorrow so looks like I'll be skiing leftovers Mon-Wed. Belleayre and Hunter still closed possible first tracks on Monday?

gmcunni

10:30 AM @ magic, place looks empty. can see black chair loading and many chairs are empty. hope you guys are having a great day there.

rocks860

It’s pretty fantastic. Currently taking a break in the tavern as I accidentally just ended up on black line (much further up than I was expecting) and I can no longer walk. If you happen to wander in say hi. Orange pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gladerider

Decided to come 2 mountaincreek after scrapping the plan to head up to Bell. Guess it was a good call since Bell still is still out of power.
It is crowded here and snow melting fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

legalskier

Platty's going gangbusters, Windham stopped selling tickets due to overcrowding (with a lift down too), Belle opened at noon, Hunter down. Me? Home working on the trees that fell on my house.
FullSizeRender(49).jpg

JimG.

Staff member
Platty's going gangbusters, Windham stopped selling tickets due to overcrowding (with a lift down too), Belle opened at noon, Hunter down. Me? Home working on the trees that fell on my house.

I heard traffic extended for miles from the town of Windham. Their site asked people to come back tomorrow.

Rowsdower

Saw on webcam.

Cash only not ideal. Since they have power I assume no internet?

How is the skiing?

I don't know, man. I couldn't buy a ticket lol.

Yeah no internet. I didn't get cell service either so no way to get them online while I was there.

From now on I am always pre purchasing, even if its just the night before.