• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow..coming ???

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
I've been looking at the radar all night...that super-heavy snow band has been parked over Berkshire East. They'll be measuring snow in feet tomorrow for sure.

This may not be a Northern VT storm but they have a serious chance to get small accumulating snow everyday/night now through...um...uh...a long time :grin:

kingslug

Stowe only reporting 10 inches ..trail count did not go up but it will continue through the weekend. I'm just happy for the big turnaround. The skis stay out and the convertible stays under covers.

MommaBear

^ yeah I was watching that too. 3ft possible? Stratton claiming 26'' this morning. With another couple inches coming today.

Mount Snow says 27" and I can attest it is pretty accurate. Were it not for an overhang on part of my deck, we would not be getting out our front door this morning. And it is still snowing.

mbedle

Stowe only reporting 10 inches ..trail count did not go up but it will continue through the weekend. I'm just happy for the big turnaround. The skis stay out and the convertible stays under covers.

Where are you seeing 10 inches? They are got about 3-4.

drjeff

Mount Snow says 27" and I can attest it is pretty accurate. Were it not for an overhang on part of my deck, we would not be getting out our front door this morning. And it is still snowing.
The guy who runs the cross country ski facility in my condo complex posted on it's FB page about 20 minutes ago that he's reporting 34" next to the shed where he keeps the groomer! One of my neighbors put up a picture of his back deck about at about 6AM with the yard stick reading 31"!!

Jackpot!!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

SIKSKIER

25 at Magic Mt Snow,and Stratton.Yowza!Looks like S Vermont and western Mass have the jackpot on this one so far.The MTWV Wildcat area looks next with over a foot so far.Should be much more coming there today.

cdskier

Two storms in a row that give Northern VT the shaft while dumping massive snow elsewhere...

skimagic

25 at Magic Mt Snow,and Stratton.Yowza!Looks like S Vermont and western Mass have the jackpot on this one so far.The MTWV Wildcat area looks next with over a foot so far.Should be much more coming there today.

Berkshire East reports 16, catamount 24.

urungus

Jiminy Peak reporting 18" - 22" of new snow with another 2"-3"expected before it's all over

2Planker

WildCat reporting 14" at Base. Heard "much more up top".....

Headed up this evening !! SWEET