• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So word on the street is...

AdironRider

Given that a supermodel could kick Tigers ass, I imagine Lindsey wouldnt even have to get angry. More like swatting a fly.

mlctvt

Wow, if that's true my opinion of Lindsey just plummeted.

gostan

Who really gives a damn! It is obvious that too many skiers are spending way too much time indoors dwelling on the super cold temps out there...........

BenedictGomez

Certainly would create quite the conundrum of where to locate the primary residence.

I think Wyoming would be the most logical choice.

LV doesn't need his fame or cash......she's got her own. Dumb move if it's legit.

Lindsey Vonn begs for dirty Rama Noodles that have fallen from a table compared to Tiger Woods.

drjeff

That's what I heard too, also heard there was clauses that would give her a ton of money if he cheated again.

I read that too! Some INSANE numbers like a 200 MILLION DOLLAR prenup (she got something like 100 million in the divorce) and then a seperate 150 million dollar additonal payment if he cheats again??? :eek:

Elin must be something amazing!!! ;)