• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Subarus and Craigslist

Philpug

Interesting observation. In the past 48 hours I sold 5 items on Craigslist. In these 5 transactions, 4 of the buyers drove Subarus, if you include myself, five of the six people involved had Subies, the lone other was an old MB 300TD wagon, not far off and that made everyone in all the transactions have wagons, maybe that is the question here, not Subaru, I digress. I just thought it was strange that almost everyone involved in these transactions drove Subies.

All of the items that were bought by Subaru owners were bike related too. 1 Kona MTB, 3 different Thule items. Maybe Subie owners hint CL for bike stuff. Again, all were Outback wagons, 1 regular Outback and 3 Outback Sports. The MB buyer bought a Sony A/V Receiver.

I just thought it was odd, any thoughts?

wa-loaf

Maybe people who buy and sell a lot of stuff need a wagon to haul it around in.

I have a subi and use Craigslist. :oops:

Paul

It means its time to put on my hat...

tinfoil_hat.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
I drive a subaru and sold two things on craigslist this summer. no idea what the purchasers drove though