• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush: Mt Ellen - 3/17/08

rocojerry

Date(s) Skied: 3/17

Resort or Ski Area: Sugarbush, Mt. Ellen Only 17$ for St Pats (17th)

Conditions: Not deep, but cheap + perfect. 3" Light fluffy powder, ontop of a fantastic base.

Trip Report: Did it snow the night before? I didn't think so. But we ended up pulling into the parking lot, and making some fresh tire-tracks in 2"-3" of fluff... I have never been to Sugarbush before, but knew that for 17$ it would be worth the trek up from Killington.

Black Diamond, one of the steepest, narrowest, bump runs I've ever seen... Was the most challenging of the day. Upper & Lower F.I.S. was nice too...

Did anyone else make it up? I'll fill in the details of my trip report soon... Also, working on posting some pictures here... They lost power around 2:30, luckily we were not on the lift at the time and decided to call it after 10-15 minutes...