• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River 11-12-2012

uphillklimber

Resort or Ski Area
Attitash
Date
May 25, 2021
Snow Conditions
  1. Powder
x

Last edited:

Vortex

Just a quick report. I had to get in a few runs today, 4 total. Legs feeling it, not sore. Even though it was a holiday, they opened on mid week time, 9 AM. Two ways down, t-2 to the cascades, and the punches. I took each twice. Very respectable base, only a few small places of brown snow. Started to soften up nicely. Only the Locke triple was running.

Tickets are listed at $85 for this year, trying to find a price on a walk up day ticket for today.... $39 adult, $29 teens and kids, etc... I wouldn't spend that on todays skiing, but if you have a pass, you betcha!

Nice quick report. I think I saw you. Could not remember where the face was from until I read the trip report.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Nice quick report. I think I saw you. Could not remember where the face was from until I read the trip report.

I have to repeat what BobR said, pretty sure I saw you in the lodge at 8:30 or so, couldn't place the face until now.

Yesterday was fun, met up with BobR and Mrs. BobR to do a few runs. Nice SC in the middle of November, Upper Sunday to Cascades was my favorite called it quits at about 12:30.

Vortex

I have to repeat what BobR said, pretty sure I saw you in the lodge at 8:30 or so, couldn't place the face until now.

Yesterday was fun, met up with BobR and Mrs. BobR to do a few runs. Nice SC in the middle of November, Upper Sunday to Cascades was my favorite called it quits at about 12:30.

Nice to get some runs on Sat and Monday with you John. It was great.

SkiFanE

Spring skiing in November, what could be finer? I was there Monday til 1:30, obligations or I would have kept going. I thought after 12:00 was primo T2 to lower Sunday Punch, soft bumps on right side from top to bottom were forming by then. Awesome coverage, another great day on the hill.

Riverskier

Keep the mid week reports coming! I am typically only up there on weekends, so nice to hear about what is going on during the week.