• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River: AZ Challenge-2006 Response/Feedback Thread

thaller1

Bob R said:
Boys I'll integrate it with a lodging package.:wink: Thaller1, Ga2ski, Backintoit, Maineskier69.. (wings to die for) possibly Terry will be sure to make apperances. Last year we had a gathering with both the Sr board and this board. 30 people anyway and some horrible cooking by Oz and myself. Ow ya thaller1 will have to make a pie.:idea: That will be all the peer pressure I see.

My pleasure! Depending on when we meet I'll determine the fruit of choice..apple for early season, cherry for mid season and key lime for late season! :)

Vortex

The Sr board went crazy with resonses to the Challenge. Many thankx to the regulars for making it a very active and I dare say.... excellent challenge. Alex was on his game. We all won on that one.