• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sweet corn harvest. !!

Website
maps.google.com
will anyone be there?

i have no appointments or conf calls on wedneday & i wanna come up & rack it with you guys....i should be there between 10-11am...."Gunbarrel (with a top to bottom mogul field on skier's right)" anything i need to know? ill have a cooler, chairs, a B & some lotion & several outfits....:cool::cool:

Black Phantom

i have no appointments or conf calls on wedneday & i wanna come up & rack it with you guys....i should be there between 10-11am...."Gunbarrel (with a top to bottom mogul field on skier's right)" anything i need to know? ill have a cooler, chairs, a B & some lotion & several outfits....:cool::cool:

Are you going to make this shindig? :-o

jaywbigred

Crossing my fingers for my first trip to Blue Mt. since literally my second day on skis (17 or 18 yrs ago), gonna check out those bump fields, God willing.

jaywbigred

Yeah, I'm pretty much going just for the bumps. The forecast doesn't look like it will get down below freezing that quick. As long as they stay somewhat warm, I think they will be fun.

Fingers crossed that I can sneak out early.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Yeah, I'm pretty much going just for the bumps. The forecast doesn't look like it will get down below freezing that quick. As long as they stay somewhat warm, I think they will be fun.

Fingers crossed that I can sneak out early.
It's still worth the trip. I went after work the past two nights. Had a great time.

4aprice

Just got back from 4 hours at Camelback. Mashed potato groomers and Italian Icy moguls. Very fun. Still a very good base to hopefully ride out what ever mother nature throws our way.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ