• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The NEW Magic Mountain

prsboogie

Maybe a first tracks tour with RG and DW? This is starting to look like a thing! 🤑

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

xwhaler

Let's freakin' do it!Want a good powder day. My last day at Magic was amazing, one of my best days ever.
Yes sir! Catsup948 and I had a blast that day with you!!! Coral reef in AM followed by glorious corn harvest after 11!
Beers and burgers in the BLT!

Be fun to connect again at Magic

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

slatham

Sounds like fun. If you want a tour from RG or DW do recall there is a strict confidentiality agreement! Hope I can make this - like to put faces to all the names I've yet to meet.

RustyGroomer

Maybe a first tracks tour with RG and DW? This is starting to look like a thing! 🤑

The odds of this are pretty rare & you slackers will have to get up early for it.:spin: Let's do this though. Buffet works babyguiness. Happy to reach out to the UPL when we set a date too. So nice to have mountain support.

IMG_8553 (2).jpg

prsboogie

The odds of this are pretty rare & you slackers will have to get up early for it.:spin: Let's do this though. Buffet works babyguiness. Happy to reach out to the UPL when we set a date too. So nice to have mountain support.

View attachment 21120

Drool worthy pho-show! 🤐on the beta! First chairs are easy on pow days!

JoeB-Z

Picked up my pass today. I plan on using the Freedom Pass feature at Bolton Valley next Saturday. Had a nice chat with Geoff. So much activity. Bar being moved, carpet torn up, what looks like fire sprinkler work. Trust me, if there is an issue Geoff is on it.

keyser soze

Always wanted to hit this place up and rumor has it that my ski club will be going there for a Sunday on one of our bus trips. Looking forward to it.

slatham

well in that case, you'll fit right in.

Hard to believe I actually skied around that.

Hard to believe you STOPPED on a powder day to take a picture of DW! We are all happy you did as they are awesome shots - one of them now being an iconic Magic pow shot. That was an awesome day if I have my days right.....

Surprised nobody made note of the people riding Black.....

zoomzoom

red chair scheduled for inspection? love that lift! usual bottom op (dave?) coming back?

JamaicaMan

Red Chair final fixes coming this week and then inspection. Dave and Red seem inseparable...