• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official Wachusett meet up thread

awf170

Instead of making a thread every time I'm going to be at Wawa, I'll just post everything in this thread. Just post when you are going to be there, hopefully (but probably not) we will all be able to meet up. The official meeting place is the hut right before the summit quad(its on the skiers left of conifer, right near the base) and the official time is 5 pm. All this can change, but IMO is just an easy way to set things up. If you are going to be at Wawa just post here.

Anyway, I will be there tomorrow wednesday Dec. 20th.

Sky

5 is tough for me...but when I'm going...I will post here along with an enticipated arrival time.

I will definitely be there Thursdays for Race Night. I may get there by 5 for warm-up runs.

Sky

I'll be there around 5:30 to resolve whatever last minute race registration has to be done.

Only one lane on the course at this time, and only one run per racer, so I should have some free-skiing time eventually.

Got to eat at some point to.

awf170

Thursday? Zand? Marc?

Sky I think I saw you waiting around at the bottom of the race course last week. Around 7? Orange or yellow boots?

Sky

Sky I think I saw you waiting around at the bottom of the race course last week. Around 7? Orange or yellow boots?

Yep! That was me. We only got one run. One of our racers showed up a bit late...so I watched the gear while they changed up (Ski Watch had a line).

Next time give me a whack on the back or something!

awf170

Yep! That was me. We only got one run. One of our racers showed up a bit late...so I watched the gear while they changed up (Ski Watch had a line).

Next time give me a whack on the back or something!

I was leaving and starting to feel sick. I was probably about a 100 feet or so away from you, I just saw a group of 30 or so races then a head about a foot higher than all the others sticking out.:-o