• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Ohio State Ski Club’s Trip to Aspen Didn’t Go Well

C-Rex

Maybe it will get so smokey the driver can no longer see the road and crashes the bus. It is inconsiderate to anyone on the bus that doesn't want to smell it, shoulda made brownies...kids.

Or get one of these
View attachment 7186

I have a Launch Box and it is SAAAWEEET!!! So perfect for the lift. If I hide it in my hand and exhale into my glove no one would ever know I even hit it.

And yeah, it's almost impossible to get high off second hand smoke. It wouldn't even show up on a drug test. Guys used to try the second hand smoke excuse to explain pissing positive in the military but it never flew because of the reasons stated.

skiNEwhere

I have a Launch Box and it is SAAAWEEET!!! So perfect for the lift. If I hide it in my hand and exhale into my glove no one would ever know I even hit it.

And yeah, it's almost impossible to get high off second hand smoke. It wouldn't even show up on a drug test. Guys used to try the second hand smoke excuse to explain pissing positive in the military but it never flew because of the reasons stated.

What is that?

darent

brownies or vaporizer would have been smarter, If for any reason that bus had a accident and the cops found or smelled pot , you know that all hell would have been raised, law suits, especially by the students parents when word got out that a few were smoking on the bus and their kids are in the grave or in the hospital.thats BS about second hand smoke, MY life insurance rates went up for two years when I tested positve for cigs after a medical two days after being at a wedding THAT I DIDN"T SMOKE ONE CIG OR CIGAR!! my policy was a non smoker policy.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah, I mean when you get on a bus you are supposed to kinda be on the DL when you drink. Or smoke, I wouldn't know on the smoking part; I haven't smoked since I was in high school, but I have drank on a bus fairly regularly :lol:. Brown bag it, or captain and coke in a 20oz soda bottle. Smart.

ScottySkis

Some bus trips I have been on everyone was drinking, and smoking could be done before the trip then drink you get high again, Nick you need to smoke just kidding.:beer::beer:

skiNEwhere

brownies or vaporizer would have been smarter, If for any reason that bus had a accident and the cops found or smelled pot , you know that all hell would have been raised, law suits, especially by the students parents when word got out that a few were smoking on the bus and their kids are in the grave or in the hospital.thats BS about second hand smoke, MY life insurance rates went up for two years when I tested positve for cigs after a medical two days after being at a wedding THAT I DIDN"T SMOKE ONE CIG OR CIGAR!! my policy was a non smoker policy.

WTF?! There are smoking tests(for cigarettes)?

Cannonball

I like this part of the story....

It also reported that LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms in capsule form, $12,000 in cash and various forms of marijuana were found on the buses.

200 students were searched and they found $12,000. So they had about 60 bucks a piece for a trip from Ohio to CO? And this is included as some sort of implied travesty?!? Gotta love sensational journalism.

Hawkshot99

I like this part of the story....

200 students were searched and they found $12,000. So they had about 60 bucks a piece for a trip from Ohio to CO? And this is included as some sort of implied travesty?!? Gotta love sensational journalism.

I read that the same as you. I am guessing it was a high amount on one person because I know $60 wouldnt get me very far on a trip.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

dmc

In high school we'd take apart our drums and stash stuff taped to the inside of the shells for band trips...

darent

WTF?! There are smoking tests(for cigarettes)?

I was upgrading a insurance policy and had to do a urine test, nicotine showed up on a non smoking policy so I had to pay higher rates for 2 years before I could get nonsmoking rates again.

snoseek

Those kids were rocking acid and mushrooms too!!!

I haven't seen acid in many many years. Mushroom pills, man I'm getting old, I've never heard of such a thing. mmmm...acid