• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Ski Journal | Tanner Hall Alpinezone Stoke Package | 15/16

Wibby

Matt Wibby here with The Ski Journal.

To spark some excitement for the 2015/16 winter season, The Ski Journal Issue #9.1 is now shipping. Featuring Tanner Hall on both the cover and as the subject of a 16-page profile feature, Issue #9.1 tells T-Hall’s story in his own words. From his X Games gold medals to a brutal list of injuries to his time in Kingston, Jamaica and Ferguson, MO, it’s Tanner Hall in context—older, wiser and as opinionated and passionate as ever.

For the yearly AlpineZone stoke package, when ordering a paid subscription enter promo code AZ15 at checkout and you will receive a free The Ski Journal snap-back hat, a stack of stickers and a Tanner Hall-signed copy of The Ski Journal #9.1. The hats and signed issues will ship in early October.

For those that did not read the above, use promo code AZ15 for a Tanner Hall-signed copy of TSKJ 9.1 and hat.

Subscribe at www.theskijournal.com.

The Ski Journal family appreciates the support from the AlpineZone community.

21enk80.jpg
2v2h94y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Damn, wish I saw this before renewing so I could have used the deal. Regardless, I renewed and just got my September edition and am enjoying it. I spent a year in Scotland (there was no snow) but I hiked Ben Nevis, did some dry skiing, and drove through Aviemore and Glen Coe. Great article. Love it. Nice mag.

darent

same boat as you, I renewed before I saw the AZ deal, but I e-mailed them and used the code. now I will wait and see if I was successful.

Wibby

*update*

Signed issues have been received from Tanner and just waiting on the hats to arrive at the office. Signed issues and hats will ship on Monday.

Thank you all for the patience and orders. If other AlpineZone members would like to get in on the promo, we have plenty more signed issues.

1g4pys.jpg

Wibby

*update*

Signed issues and hats are now shipping. and we have plenty of more signed issues and hats.

Thank you all for the support and orders. Many orders are coming in from the Alpine Zone community.

thetrailboss

Staff member
*update*

Signed issues and hats are now shipping. and we have plenty of more signed issues and hats.

Thank you all for the support and orders. Many orders are coming in from the Alpine Zone community.

Awesome! Love your magazine. The Scottish Highlands article was a nice read.

darent

received mine today, two issues and a hat. thanks for honoring the AZ deal even though I ordered before I knew about it.

Wibby

20ush1w.jpg

Issue #9.2 is now shipping. If you sign up for the Tanner Promo package, you will receive #9.1 and #9.2 and the hat at the same time. We have more signed issues and all orders are shipped out priority.