• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

There's nothing more annoying than...

skidmarks

Male Restroom Etiquette

This covers some of the basics but gets a little long winded...
The first few minutes are key and "noise in the men's room" is covered in detail.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
so... skidmarks... how did you get that name, eh?

Yeah, listening to restroom etiquette advice from a guy named "skidmarks" is akin to having your new light fixture wired by a guy named "twitch".

Or getting child care advice from a guy named "Michael Jackson".

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, listening to restroom etiquette advice from a guy named "skidmarks" is akin to having your new light fixture wired by a guy named "twitch".

Or getting child care advice from a guy named "Michael Jackson".

I thought the twitch line was pretty lame, but you more than redeemed yourself with the Michael Jackson line! :lol:

skidmarks

so... skidmarks... how did you get that name, eh?

Great question! But I'd rather talk about some other mavricky topic!!!!!

Could be the fact that I Tele often and the turn is looser and thus more skidded

Or the fact that when I do Alpine and even when in the gates the pure perfect seamless carve escapes me

Or back when I was a bachelor and didn't own a home with a washer and dryer and sent my clothes out to the Chinese Laundry

You pick one that works for you