• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

There's nothing more annoying than...

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
There's nothing more annoying than...

The Globe gloating over how "nice" the weather is

"
The beautiful fall weather was reflected in the still waters of the Charles River. Tomorrow is expected to be warmer with high temperatures around 70."

Last edited:
I feel bad for some of these people straining and grunting to relieve themselves, I feel like yelling out, "How about some fiber in your diet!!" And then you see them at the roach-coach buying donuts, moon-pies, and pizza for a mid-morning snack! :-o

You mean it's not nortmal to strain and grunt???

It's almost 80 degrees out and Ritas Italian Ice is closed...but...in late March when it's 40 degrees out they're open..I guess I'll have to settle for a Slurpie..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
here ya go mid winter. cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra. at the top of the mountain after i strap in i feel the bud pud rearin it ugly head. so i bomb it to the base lodge. check my board well more like throw the thing at the kid. runto the bathroom. peel my three layers down and release. ahhhhhh i made it. reach to the left for some scratchy goodness to clean myself and theres no friggin paper. so now i have to kinda pull my stuff up and find a stall that has paper. not a single stall had any. im pissed so i just walk in to the girls room grab a stall sit down and finish. security is there when i come out. i grap the security guard by the neck and drag him into 6 stalls inthe mens to show him the problem. he promptly asked for my forgiveness. no paper in the stall really gets me.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
This is one of the reason I'm glad that I work in the remote offices of my company. The local "main" office must have 300 employees there and bathrooms all over the place. I've got one near my office (that I only visit once a month) and it's pretty far away from everything and hardly gets use.

6 of the sites I manage only have a one person bathroom. 3 of those sites are un-manned. 3 other sites I manage are also un-manned and have no bathrooms. Luckly for me, one of the ones with no bathrooms is only a few blocks from my house, so running home real quick isn't a problem for me.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
when I'm in the bathroom stall trying to have a nice, peaceful, sweet smelling BM, when some tugboat sized engineer strains the toilet in the stall next to me and proceeds to let out a loud series of grunts, sighs, heavy breathing and poop farts.

SRSLY!
No kidding! The correct verbal exclamation is "OH HELLS YEA THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!" Anything else is just wasted breathe.

Glenn

here ya go mid winter. cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra. at the top of the mountain after i strap in i feel the bud pud rearin it ugly head. so i bomb it to the base lodge. check my board well more like throw the thing at the kid. runto the bathroom. peel my three layers down and release. ahhhhhh i made it. reach to the left for some scratchy goodness to clean myself and theres no friggin paper. so now i have to kinda pull my stuff up and find a stall that has paper. not a single stall had any. im pissed so i just walk in to the girls room grab a stall sit down and finish. security is there when i come out. i grap the security guard by the neck and drag him into 6 stalls inthe mens to show him the problem. he promptly asked for my forgiveness. no paper in the stall really gets me.

LOL! Great story!

campgottagopee

when I'm in the bathroom stall trying to have a nice, peaceful, sweet smelling BM, when some tugboat sized engineer strains the toilet in the stall next to me and proceeds to let out a loud series of grunts, sighs, heavy breathing and poop farts.

SRSLY!

Talk about ruining the moment. I wish I had my own private bathrrom here at work. It's hard to have a nice dump when you're gagging at the sounds and smells coming from next door.

AND FER GODSAKES, LEARN TO COURTESY FLUSH ALREADY!

That made me laugh out loud, THANK YOU

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: That's quite the visual! :lol:

drjeff

:lol: That's quite the visual! :lol:

Most definately NOTHING wrong with that. When you need facilities, you need facilities. Plus, how many times when the need/numbers dictate do women take over the stalls of a mens bathroom! No security guard issues then! :rolleyes: