• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This report has me jonesin

SIKSKIER

This is the snow report from the catskiing operation I've been to many times.These are actual numbers as I've watched them record it at their weather station located next to the lodge.The snowfall has been a consistant 10-12 inches everyday and that 9ft 3inch is the actual settled snow outside your door.
http://www.mustangpowder.com/default.htm
[h=1]Snow Report[/h][h=6]December 19 2012[/h]Height of Snow at Lodge:
283 cm / 9 feet 3 inches
New Snow in Last 24 Hours:
21 cm / 8.5 inches
Temperature at 8:00 AM:
-11 Celsius / 12 Fahrenheit

Riverskier

That is the stuff of my fantasies, but not likely to be a reality me anytime soon. What really has me jonesin is knowing that just over 2 hours north of me at Sugarloaf they just got 30 inches of snow and I am sitting at work!

Puck it

That is the stuff of my fantasies, but not likely to be a reality me anytime soon. What really has me jonesin is knowing that just over 2 hours north of me at Sugarloaf they just got 30 inches of snow and I am sitting at work!

Why did I click this again? You had to say it!!!