• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Totally Random Spam

wa-loaf

I don't know what the hell to make of this:

Sprechen-Vous Italiano?

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course) i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars) again happy things all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics me um we didnt have computers in our homes then and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money my problem dear anne is that it is 2009 kids dont like to get all fussied up anymore and i dont think they would go to the trouble of making up stories about lost broaches to be able to go to a silly church picnic in my mind the little girls are wearing spring dresses and holding parasols with their gloved hands while the boys are eating biscuits and drinking homemade rootbeer with their hats and suspenders on but i live in a dreamland where i want everything stylized i know you understand me anne me um we didnt have disney games when i was five from toast a few months in the life of this infertile girl but the pattern is still available acre of land is my favorite song of his but let me tell you thats not how it will really go i imagine most kids will want to stay home and play computer games but their moms will make them come and so theyll grudgingly put on a some church pants and skirts so i was wondering if you could help me know how to bring the romance back into our modern life its not really that important no matter the dress or the menu we just want the kids to come to feel the spirit of the temple but its like you said anne when you dont use your imagination to make life beautiful how much you miss i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

There was a png attached that I'm not going to open, but what the hell?

Glenn

They usually fill it with giberish in an effort to beat the spam filters.