• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tuckerman

BeefyBoy50

How is it by now? On OpenSnow they've been getting snow or mixed snow/rain every couple of days, but Mount Washington Avalanche Center switched over from daily reports to General Bulletin, which I think signifies they anticipate getting so little skier traffic (on account of poor conditions/ no snow?) that they are no longer monitoring daily. How much snow is actually up there right now?

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
From http://www.mountwashingtonavalanchecenter.org/2016/05/06/tuckerman-photos-may-6-2016-2/

IMG_3019.jpg
20160506_111110-1030x773.jpg

BeefyBoy50

Thanks guys! I really appreciate that you were actually helpful instead of just telling me to google it or something.
I've checked T4T forums before but they aren't posted on very frequently.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks guys! I really appreciate that you were actually helpful instead of just telling me to google it or something.
I've checked T4T forums before but they aren't posted on very frequently.

Auto Road opens to tree line tomorrow wont be long before summit opens . Got to be some good snowfield coverage yet.
Not for me though ...Post pics pls. Vicarious turns till winter.

freeski

Some video from 1963. Not many views so I figured many on here hadn't seen it. Long skis...

becca m

The Facebook group "Backcountry Touring in the Northeast" is the most recent up-to-date info I've found. T4T does not seem to see much activity these days.