• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ultimate Ski Vehicle

JDMRoma

Love the ski rack, Kuerig mating doesn't suck either !Boot dryers…….Ill take it !

ScottySkis

Google driving my car at 250 mph no worries you can drink or do what ever you want on the way to Utah and be there in few hours and sleep in car on way home.

skiNEwhere

It's all fun and games until you can't roll up your windows in a storm because the iPad is freezing up.

I prefer a switch that opens and closes a circuit. Much more reliable

timm

It's all fun and games until you can't roll up your windows in a storm because the iPad is freezing up.

Driving home from Vermont on the Sunday after Winter Storm Nemo my driver side window decided it was a good time to never roll up again. A long and unpleasant ride home.

Cornhead

In my best "Get off my lawn old man voice", When I started driving, 34 yrs ago, power windows were found only on luxury cars. They were far less dependable in those days too. Most drivers actually had to manually crank windows up and down. The 70 Chevelle, my first car, then 10 yrs old, had crank vent windows too. They were the cat's ass. You could fully open both driver's and passenger's vents and be blasted with air on hot days, they were great. I miss the high beam switch on the floor too. Man I'm f'n old!

deadheadskier

Staff member
truthfully, I'd be fine with hand crank windows. I had a couple cars with them when I was younger. One less electrical thing to break.

darent

great ski rack, my truck has hand crank up windows don't miss the push button windows at all

C-Rex

In the snowboard version, instead of a keurig there'd be a hookah in the center console and a redbull cooler.

twinplanx

... crank vent windows too. They were the cat's ass. <does that mean you liked them? I miss the high beam switch on the floor too. Man I'm f'n old!

Now sure about the cats ass? I have heard of the cats pajamas, maybe there similar lol But I had a few vehicles with the headlight switch on the floor. That was pretty cool :)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

buellski

truthfully, I'd be fine with hand crank windows. I had a couple cars with them when I was younger. One less electrical thing to break.

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler has crank windows. I love it when I give my 9-year-old son's friends rides to school or a game for the first time on a hot day. They get very confused about how to open the window until my son shows them what to do. Then, he says, "It's old school." :)