• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

United airlines

4aprice

Only a visitor there, however, the previous Olympics brought some decent improvement's to SLC, I-15 expansion probably at the top of that list. What lies ahead will be interesting to see (Maybe a new Hockey arena). Will be watching with interest from next door. (Colorado).

thetrailboss

Staff member
Only a visitor there, however, the previous Olympics brought some decent improvement's to SLC, I-15 expansion probably at the top of that list. What lies ahead will be interesting to see (Maybe a new Hockey arena). Will be watching with interest from next door. (Colorado).
So they are not building a new hockey arena downtown. They are going to renovate the Delta Center.

machski

And no more "club memberships" to enjoy adult beverages!!

I spend the off season in Wash DC area. July was wicked hot down here. Several 100+ degree days with bad humidity.

I don't know, but Utah seems to be one of those places that may get MORE precipitation from climate change and still remain cool enough for great snow conditions. Lately that's the way it's been going. But who knows?
The problem is that the tremendous growth is taping all the water allowing almost none to reach the great salt lake. It is drying and the dry surface is toxic and easily carried by winds.