• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wachusett Ski Passes

Sky

Dear Moderators..if this violates a policy, I apologize, and please delete.

I am a "Group Leader" (or whatever they call it) at Wachusett. If you are interested in a pass @ Wa this season, PM me and I'll get you the details/forms, whatever. Same price structure as last year.

ONE CHANGE...Loon Mountain now offers Discounted lift tix to Wa Pass holders! Check out the other local (and nation wide) mountains that honor Wa passes on Mountains of Distinction. Okemo, Stratton, Jiminy, Shawnee, Jay and now Loon are the locals...Vail and others (I think) out west.....and someplace in W Virginia.

Be Advised...your access to a discount is tied to the validity of your Wa Pass. E.G., your Bronze pass won't get you a discount on a weekend.

I'm believing any and all long range reports that this winter will more than make up for last year!!

Sky

deadheadskier

Staff member
no apologies necessary Sky. thanks for your kind offer. hopefully folks take advantage of it.

thetrailboss

Staff member
No worries Sky. Good to see you on here again. For those that don't know, Sky is a great guy. I met him a few years back and he is the man for Wachusett.

Sky

Thanks men!

TB...it has been way too long.

DHS, someday!

It's been an interesting year, back injury (herniated L5, five others bulging) really put the kybosh on skiing post January. That seems to be all better now. I've cut back on the workouts...dropped the weight (deadlift etc) and will (when I get back into it fully) will remember my advanced age :> and freakish height....and that there's a long way to go before I sleep.

I got some other craptastic health news in Aug, (not for public consumption yet) but subsequent to the breaking news...everything has been good news. I'll know more as then next five months pass. So far, I'm prepared to for-go skiing this season (to prepare myself mentally...at least till the frost arrives, the temps drop.....and the flakes fall (at which time I'll be climbing the walls I'm sure). But there's always hope I'll be out there in some capacity. Cheering on my race pals Thursday Nights and saving the long table for the Apres at a minimum!!

Sky

I Race Thursday nights...this year I hope to get my wife and daughter back on snow, so that will adjust my visits as well. Hope to meet you up there!